You don’t know much about music
You’ve always wanted to sing
You’ve always wanted to play the flute
You wish to improve your singing or expression skills
A certified music teacher,
Françoise Monéger gives singing and flute lessons, with several options available:
- in your home, for private or group lessons, in Paris
- in her workshops “Participative Choirs”, in the 18th arrondissement
Open to anyone regardless of age, those lessons are conceived to suit each participant.
Françoise Monéger’s classes will satisfy your every desire!
For any tarif information, contact us for a customized offer.
If you get nervous and lose your voice every time you have to go for a job interview or give a public speech, a vocal coach can help you improve your speaking skills and cope with stress.
Our voice gives away our emotions, such as nervousness and timidity. That is why working on your voice is an integral part of your personal development.
Through tailored vocal games, exercises and the appropriate selection of works, each course will allow you to follow the different steps necessary to develop your voice and improve your communication and expression skills.
- Develop your body language
- Learn about the mechanics of breathing
- Work on voicing and vocal resonance
- Practice your singing or oral expression
Thanks to a good understanding of your body and the proper physical preparation, you will develop oral expression and communication skills (for speakers, comedians and anyone required to speak in public).
Turn your voice into a true communication tool.
A five-session program,
which will allow you to:
- learn about the singer’s tool kit (physical preparation, basic breathing and vocal technique, work on posture, breathing, laryngeal articulation, vocal resonance and enunciation)
- bring out your artistic potential
- discover works from different genres such as traditional world music, jazz, musical theater or classical music
- develop oral expression and communication skills
To sing about Women from here and elsewhere, and work on original creations inspired by world music and American music from the fifties.
Vocal technique, rendition and performances
Throughout most of her educational career, Françoise Monéger has given classes in conservatoires.
Her method of teaching the flute has been enriched by the technique and culture of opera singing.
By using that kind of approach, students will learn and progress more easily.
Discover musical gems from Françoise's wide and varied repertoire.
Find the class that fits you best
In private or within a small group, discover the intense pleasure of singing. You will receive help and advice from a practiced teacher to experience strong emotions and find your own voice.
- start with a warm-up to get your voice ready
- experience a mini opera-singing recital at home, for a personalized repertoire of works
- choose a song you like among those compositions
- learn it and become a passionate singer
- finally, to relax and go further, Françoise will introduce you to musical compositions and texts along the same line